TVgemist 3.0 (3 Viewers)

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
yep hart van nederland is working again

i still missing the first seasons from 2005 ? for vuurzee they are still working in the old tvgemist

and why not kept the old functions from the old tvgemist ? it was great please put back the old functions its to messy now

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
yes and the other functions as well it worked fine with a lot of possibilities why taking that out it was good already?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well, what functionality are you talking about? I can ensure you that the new plugin setup is better for both the developers as the users in the end, mostly because you don't need to update every time something changes to the streams that are provided.

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
don't need to update every time its indeed a good thing :)
i am talking about the functionality:
favorieten
titel
dag
net/zender
omroep
genre

i mis them badly my girlfriend also

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    don't need to update every time its indeed a good thing :)
    i am talking about the functionality:
    favorieten
    titel
    dag
    net/zender
    omroep
    genre

I have to say i miss this badley too, for me espacally browse by day even thought about downgrading to the previous version.

Don't get me wrong the hard work is very very aprieciated, and the new version has some great improvments, but I wish the uitzendinggemist structure of publieke omroep had stayed the same.

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have to say i miss this badley too, for me espacally browse by day even thought about downgrading to the previous version.

Don't get me wrong the hard work is very very aprieciated, and the new version has some great improvments, but I wish the uitzendinggemist structure of publieke omroep had stayed the same.
    Same here...

BTW: it seems man/vrouw is not in the database... Could this be added? (RTL.NL - Man Vrouw)

pcjunk

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    heb wat problemen met rtl gemist audio codec en speelt de stream niet af
    na een paar keer de ok button indrukken werkt de stream wel met geluid en beeld

iemand enig idee?

oeps sorry must be in english :oops::sorry:

Makaveli

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Missing 'van moskou tot magadan'

Hi all,

great plugin, but i'm missing the show 'van moskou tot magadan'. That show can be found on the uitzendinggemist.nl website, but not in the plugin.
    I also reported some broken show with builtin report option.

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There is an issue with NLgemist, it seems that our server has been blocked by uitzendinggemist.nl or they changed something in their security to block us out. We will try to find out as soon as possible what the cause is of NLgemist mailfunction.... sorry.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom