TVgemist 3.0 (2 Viewers)

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MMM then i can't create a skin, i only have 4:3 screens here at home. Perhaps someone could create one, or, like you said in googlegroups... you have to learn it yourself... it is not difficult.

What we also can do is: i create a skin for Xface in 4:3, you have to edit the skin files in notepad (kladblok) to put all things in/on the right spot (coordinates), i can teach yopu how.

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
October 20, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
After installing TVgemist 3.0 using the MP extension as provided in the first post, TVgemist 3.0 does NOT work when using Blue3wide.
Strange because an install option for blue3wide is available in the installer.

I did some investigation and noticed none of the needed files are installed in the blue3wide skin folder.
Only the files for blue3 are copied during the install....

Am I doing something wrong, is there something wrong with the installer, or is this new version not yet ready for blue3wide ??

Thanks in advance.........

Regards,

Snoekieboe

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Snoekieboe, i am sorry but the 3.0 pre-alpha is not yet ready for Blue3wide due to the fact that i do not have a 16:9 screen. Support for Blue3 wide is planned ofcourse, but we need someone with a 16:9 monitor that can also modify skin files.

The installer... yes well.. i believe there is no option in the installer to turn off skins, it lists all skins that are on your system.... i will try to find out if this can be selected somewhere because i findt it quite annoiing D-)

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
October 20, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'll take a shot at making a 16:9 skin out of the existing 4:3 skin later this week.
If i come up with something usefull i'll share it with you guys....

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
October 20, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Oekie...

I know this plugin is primarily used by Dutch users, but for everybodies reading pleasure perhaps we should keep all posts in english or at least bilingual.

So i'll start of by saying..... geen probleem ( no problem ) en je hoort later deze week nog van me ( i'll get back to you later this week )

@ martijn189

is there an option on the Google project or group page to download the individual skin files for Tvgemist 3.0?
I want to get hold of the skin files without having to install the plugin om my production mediacenter first.

Thanks in advance

oekie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2008
    Gennep
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Martijn

I just had a look at the files,... Wow,...... But i think that i will understand the x-y bid. So you have to figure out the coordinates.
    I will give it a go

Greets oekie

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
    October 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok Guys,

I worked on the Blue3wide version of the plugin skin for about an hour this morning and here is the result. ( see attached file)

Just copy the files to your blue3wide skin folder and you should be ok.

Remember, this version is far from finished and definitely needs a lot of work still before it reaches a high enough WAF ( wife approval factor ).

martijn189

Could you pm me?
    I have issues with putting the input from tvgemist_uitzendinggemist_info.xml into the FACADE_View as used in tvgemist_uitzendinggemist.xml

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• blue3wide.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom