TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I jsut got a message saying a new version was available and if it should be downloaded to my desktop, I did and installed it and now every channel says: "Programma niet gevonden"? The downloaded file is older than the file on google code.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    eehh but there is no new version released... The last version was v3.1.2, are you all sure you downloaded the zip package from http://tvgemist.googlecode.com/files/TVgemist V3.1.2.zip. And not a old version like v2.3?

I need glasses, pressed the Thanks! button accidentally, but you're welcome :D

Just checked and I definately have the 3.1.2 fomr the google code page. When using it yesterday, it wanted to download a newer version. It's working fine now though.

Pascal

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    IJsselmuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah yes i see what you mean, mmm that's RTL fault but i will make a change in our code to include that section for you.....

EDIT
    RTL GP now lists extra sections. there is ofcourse no need to redownload the plugin... have fun...

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There are still some users who have the old database driven version of the plugin, you know if you have the old one if your plugin does not look like what's on the screenshots spread around the project page and this forum topic.. and ofcourse that it does not give any thing to watch.

If you are such a users then please download our improved v3.1.2 plugin, which is no longer database driven en will work with 9 theme's!. You can download the plugin at: Downloads - tvgemist - Google Code

DUTCH TRANSLATION
    Er zijn nog steeds enkele gebruikers die de oude database gedreven plugin gebruiken. Je weet of je deze gebruikt als het uiterlijk van de plugin niet overeenkomt met de verschillende screenshots op onze project pagina en dit forum topic en natuurlijk omdat de plugin geen items meer toont om te kijken.

Ben je zo'n gebruiker, download dan snel de nieuwe 3.1.2 versie van onze plugin, die met 9 thema's werkt!. Download de plugin op: Downloads - tvgemist - Google Code

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom