TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
For those who are having problems with some shows: There is an option on the context menu to report a program that is not working, can you do that for me please?. The report show option is on the same context menu where you can add shows to favorites.

I've reported a show having the codec problem. They're only rtlgemist shows as far as i've tested....

I threw a skin together for b&w 1080p (attached). However, it's not entirely how i want it. Things to do:
  • animation on the tabs
  • keep the activated tab open (graphically), so you can actually see in which section you're in. For this i need the '#zender' string to work (now it's always RTL). Can this be fixed?

Attachments

• screen tvgemist.jpg
    screen tvgemist.jpg
    224.3 KB
  • tvgemist3_BW1080p_beta.zip
    30.7 KB

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Skinfile for MediaStream

Herewith the skinfile for the MediaStream skin. (facade skinfile is not included, because a default facade skinfile of MediaStream is used)

I want also to make a request to add VPRO 3voor12 to Live TV when possible.

Cheers,

Attachments

• TVGemist.jpg
    TVGemist.jpg
    153 KB
  • tvgemist_main.zip
    30.6 KB

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It's correct that #zender is not working, is it okay if i create a #zendertab tag. You will get values: NL,RTL,SBS,LIVE,FAV from it depeding on which list was retrieved after clicking on a button.

Could you help me understand how we coould implement tabs on other skins? If i look in your skin files i do not see how you could "lock" a image, because it loses focus when the facade list is selected. Perhaps you could join our googlegroups?

There was a small bug in my scripts, Businesslinks should now work correctly. If there are other shows not working, please,please use the report function.. that would help me alot!.

Can anyone confirm that the latest episode of RTL's DIERZ is playing only audio??, i cannot figgure out why the player does not go fullscreen....

Our next update (v3.1c beta) will have the following changes. If you would like more, please,please add a feature request on the googlecode page so we can better orgizide.

* Zoek TV shows m.b.v. onscreen toetsenbord, zoekt in alle zenders.
* TV show ONM bevat nu jaartallen in de titel.
* Startzender nu ook gebruikt bij verlaten/herstarten van plugin.
* Ondersteuning voor PurevisionHDX.
* Ondersteuning voor X-factor skin.
* Zoeken in TV shows met lettertoetsen op afstandsbediening.
* Volumeregeling in hoofdmenu werkt.
* Eigen uitgebreid log bestand in Mediaportal's /log directory.
* "Terug springen" in selectielijst werkt nu correct.
* Nieuwe tag #zendertab voor skin bouwers toegevoegd.

3voor12 live stream has been added to /LIVETV/Muziek, there is ofcourse no need to re-download the plugin... enjoy!

LinuZZ

September 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Can anyone please help me with my hover_tvgemist.png? eversince the installation of blue3wide i have a problem with my png, in the windows explorer it shows the new icon from the tvgemist plugin, but when i open mediaportal, the old tvgemist icon is showing. when i rename the icon and start mediaportal, nu icon is displayed. when i copy the new icon from the skinsources zip file the old icon is displayed again. what can i do to solve this?

Routernl

June 1, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just installed this plugin. It looks great !
But I can't seem to get any video. The audio souds OK, but no video.
Installed the beta 3.1 from the external site.
I already tried unchecking the external players in both video and dvd player, but that makes no difference.
Searched the posts, but I seem to be the only one with this problem.
Any ideas ?

loendersloot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2008
    Groningen (The Netherlands)
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And the skin for StreamedMP.

It also looks like rtl-gemist has a commercial in front now. After the commercial it wont start the selected program.

Attachments

• TVGemist_StreamedMP_3.01.jpg
      TVGemist_StreamedMP_3.01.jpg
      183.9 KB
    • TVGemist_StreamedMP_3.01.rar
      30.7 KB

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the streamedMP skin but we already have one... As you can see on our project page: tvgemist - Google Code There will be streamedMP support in our upcoming release.

Which shows of RTL are not working? I do not see reclame when i start dierz or GTST

xyanide

Portal Member
    April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the streamedMP skin but we already have one... As you can see on our project page: tvgemist - Google Code There will be streamedMP support in our upcoming release.

Which shows of RTL are not working? I do not see reclame when i start dierz or GTST

I saw some commercials while playing Lords of Poker. Beauty and the Nerd were also accompanied by commercials.
    The shows however play fine on my system (MediaPortal 1.0.1.0).

loendersloot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2008
    Groningen (The Netherlands)
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah, okay. Maybe you can use some things from my skin. I made it in 2 hours because the other plugin didn't work anymore. And the girlfriend needs it ;)

(MediaPortal 1.0.2.0)

Look at RTL-Take Me Out. It only shows a commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom