TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Net5 has recently added a similar service to their site.
"programma gemist"

Can this be added to the plugin.
My girlfriend is dying to see "julia's tango" :)

After a nice night of coding, I'm happy to inform you that version 2 of TVGemist will add support to watch all emissions that SBS has to offer. In other words, you can watch back emissions that were on Net5, SBS6 or Veronica.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    "programma gemist"

After a nice night of coding, I'm happy to inform you that version 2 of TVGemist will add support to watch all emissions that SBS has to offer. In other words, you can watch back emissions that were on Net5, SBS6 or Veronica.

and again.. great news! :)

S10

January 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    "programma gemist"

Amazing fast response! Can't wait to install V2.
    Thanks for all your efforts

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Very very very very sweet :D

:D

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks amazing :) Wegmisbruikers added to favorites!

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi I found a bug in the installer.

when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times to the BlueTwo folder in stead of 1x to BT and 1x to Blackmyst.

Redfish

Portal Member
    December 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the new version, however It doesn't work on my BlueTwoWide skin. I don't see the icon for SBS in the menu, but when I click below RTL gemist, I get the message: Missing tvgemist_sbsgemist.xml. I think you forgot to put the xml files in the designated skin directory with the installer?

I have copied the xml files from BlueTwo to the Wide folder, but still no Icon for SBS, I can select it, but no one would know it was there by looking at the screen.

And for some reason I can't enable the plugin itself, but have to enable the process plugin and the main plugin, I then get 2 TV gemist shown in the home menu :confused: I think this is my installation. I did uninstall all previous tvgemist plugins but it would stlil show up in the list of plug ins in the configuration. Very weird.

I have tried enabling one of the two, but I can't do it. Even when I set it to show in the myplugins section, there are two instances of the tvgemist link.

Edit: apparently the Uitgemist.dll file didn't get deleted on uninstall. I fixed that now. But still do'nt see the SBS logo or something to indicate it's there.

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First off: are you running MP1.0RC1? Some versions ago, I changed the name of the plugin and notified everyone that the UitGemist.dll should be deleted manually.

About the logo not showing up: You are probably missing the new BT Wide Media files. I have checked the MPI, but everything seems to look fine. Maybe you also have an old (buggy) version of MPInstaller? Anyway, I have put all files online, so you can download all missing files (click here)

EDIT: you can also download the whole skin directory at once by downloading skin.zip

when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times to the BlueTwo folder in stead of 1x to BT and 1x to Blackmyst.

You should file that bug here, as it is not a TVGemist bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom