TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have checked your log and it looks fine to me. The right webstream is found and sent to the player. The only thing I notice is that a direct3D error is thrown when you hibernate the device. Maybe that affects the player somehow. You could try to alter the video renderer settings to see whether the problems go away.

Go the MP Configuration -> Directshow Filter Control -> Video Renderer Settings. Check whether the problems go away when you deselect VMR9 -> 'Use for playback of web streams'. I've just seen the new EVR option, you could give it a try also and see what it does.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have checked your log and it looks fine to me. The right webstream is found and sent to the player. The only thing I notice is that a direct3D error is thrown when you hibernate the device. Maybe that affects the player somehow. You could try to alter the video renderer settings to see whether the problems go away.

Go the MP Configuration -> Directshow Filter Control -> Video Renderer Settings. Check whether the problems go away when you deselect VMR9 -> 'Use for playback of web streams'. I've just seen the new EVR option, you could give it a try also and see what it does.

I'm using EVR but i've tried to enable/disable 'Use for playback of webstreams' and checked both options with the VMR9. This doesn't fix the problem, but since the rest (RTL gemist & Veronica) work well, i think it's something with this specific serie.

Tried to select the same episode several times, and the first time i selected it, it gave me the black screen, the second time it starts, so i think it's just the serie and the source that causes the problem.

Anyways tnx for the help :)

Redfish

Portal Member
    December 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The favorieten function doesn't work for me. When I goto RTL gemist and add 71 graden noord to my favorites it is displayed in my favorites, but I cannot do anything with it.

It's not a very big deal, just a small pity :)

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The favorieten function doesn't work for me. When I goto RTL gemist and add 71 graden noord to my favorites it is displayed in my favorites, but I cannot do anything with it.

It's not a very big deal, just a small pity :)

Probably something that slipped in because I did some code rewriting. I'll try to find and fix the problem

P.Niem

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just went from BlueTwo to BlueTwo wide, but then I'm not able to watch SBS. I checked the skins directory, but it seems that only the BlueTwo has been updated in version 2.0

r_a_s_robin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2008
    Utrecht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Try copying the necesarry files 'from blue two' to 'blue two wide' and delete your catch afterwards. That should solve the problem. I think the creater of the plugin forgot about other skins or leaves it up to the rest of the community.

Someone (and myself) already fixed it for the Monochrome and Indigo skin.

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Try copying the necesarry files 'from blue two' to 'blue two wide' and delete your catch afterwards. That should solve the problem. I think the creater of the plugin forgot about other skins or leaves it up to the rest of the community.

No, there seems to be a problem with the MPInstaller utility not installing the skin files properly (or I have misconfigured something). They are in there however. For now, please install the skin files manually by downloading them from here. Also, there is a small mistake in the BT Wide skin file, it (and the fix) is mentioned one page ago.

P.Niem

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I tried to install the plugin again, and all files got at the right directory now. There is one other thing with the BlueTwo wide. In the TVgemist main.xml there are three buttons. One for uizendinggemist, one for RTLgemist and one for SBSgemist. If the RTLgemist button has focus on the screen and you hit the down arrow button on your remote, the uitzendinggemst button gets focus, not the SBSgemist. I looked in the TVgemist main.xml file and saw that the ondown part of RTLgemist has the value 2, being a wrap around to uitzendinggemsit. It should be 4. When I change this, it is a superb plugin, that I use very often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom