TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Man, this plugin is AWESOME, can't say that enough! Thanks you so much, I've been using it a lot!
I discovered today that "Het Gesprek" also has a great 'Uitzending Gemist' section on their website: Het Gesprek Archief

I don't know if it's possible, but it would be really great if it could also be integrated in the UitzendingGemist plugin for even more Dutch tv on demand! :D

x5nder

July 15, 2008
I'm having problems with this plugin (or streaming media in general, haven't tested that): the video is displayed in strange colours, like the image is polarized and the colours are replaced with bright blues, purples and greens. Does anyone have a clue what might be the problem?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't think that is caused by the plugin, but rather by the codec that is used to play the stream.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't have a clue why it looks that way. I do notice that the 'Laatste tien video's' button is available, while I have removed that from the plugin (and the skin files). If you are using the latest version, I guess something is still cached somewhere...

codemann

Portal Pro
August 1, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hey moiristo,

I'm using version 2.1, and it was installed on a clean PC. I assume that's the latest version? The "laatste 10 videos" is probably because I tried those skin files that were supplied in this thread earlier. Seems like they were old ones, because when I uploaded the original skin files again and removed my cache, that button was gone. But the weird layout was still there

But, I just noticed that it only happens at a few places, for example
- 71 Graden Noord > Seizoen 1
- Beauty & The Nerd : only the 6th episode that's shown (looking from the top)

Most others look good (haven't tested them all, but there are more good then bad ones)

Ok, I tried something quickly before posting this, and I found the reason. If you can provide me with a solution we are a good team ;)

I have to run my HTPC in 640x480 because my good old CRT tv has a VGA module that only accepts that resolution. With RealVNC I used a bigger resolution now to test it, and it was better now.
The episodes that were shown scrambled like in the screenshot I posted before all have a character that they can't show. In my higher resolution it's shown as a rectangular box, in my low resolution it has problems probably. He has problems with the ü (in reünie) and the ° (in 71°)

Any idea what could be causing this?

dEADkIRK

August 8, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Also experiencing problems! Only black screen on uitzending gemist. No problems on RTL or SBS.

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Looks like the website of uitzendinggemist.nl has changed. Therefore the plugin doesn't work correct anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom