TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Checked it. Rechecked it. Still done it wrong :( It's there now :)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Does it still happen when you switch to the BASS engine? Anyway, please post such questions in a more appropriate thread :)

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi! A new version is available (and in time at the download section). The rar contains a dll for 0.2.2 and 0.2.2.SVN. See the TS for more info.
This is rather scary. Suddenly I find the plugin not working. So, looking on the forums for some advice and already finding the new version fresh and awaiting my download. Thanks moiristo. :)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Because I updated the downloads section shortly after another (because I forgot the 0.2.2 dll), the description isn''t updated with the new version history. The file does contain the latest version however.

hardstyle7

Portal Member
February 26, 2007
why is it that not all the files from uitzendingemist are displayed?
In mediacenter you will see all episodes of a program, in mediaportal only the last 5 or something.??

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Use the full screen button. I believe "X" on your keyboard, is in general mapped to the red button on your remote (if available)
Moiristo, in response to Hardstyle, I understood the scraping of www.uitzendinggemist.nl is somewhat different now. Does that mean that the feature request "not only the recent shows, but the full archive of episodes" is easier to implement now?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
For now, I just fetch the location of the stream from the xml. I did not alter the way episodes are listed yet, because I wanted to provide a quick fix. I'll look into it this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom