TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

No-body

Portal Member
December 26, 2007
I did read the message and i'm a little worried for the future now... My wife watches more of Uitzendinggemist/RTlgemist then regular TV. Hope you can work something out with them. It would be great if they assign MP as one of the official players.
Good luck on this. I will be praying for you. (at least, it is sunday today isnt it :) )

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
While things don't change, I decided to just stick with the current implementation. I have released new version (version 1.2), see the OP for more info. This time, I'll only release a version as MPI, because I don't think it will cause any problems anymore. Please let me know if you still want to install it the old fashioned way.

HF

winglo

February 25, 2008
Is there a way to change the video size of the streams? When i start a stream in tvgemist i get horinzontal stripes if i play it fullscreen. If i start the stream from iexplore and make it fullscreen i have no problems..
Isn't there a menu just as when you play a movie to change the apect ratio or anything? And is it also possible to let the streams play with for example FLV player? Thanks in advance, hope you guys can help me with this.. :)

When i play a stream now, it plays fullscreen and i can't do anything, ont get a pause/play/ff bar, no progress bar, nothing. The only thing i can do is ESC to go back to the mainpage..

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I use the blue button on my MCE remote to change the aspect ratio. Unfortunately, OSD support is very limited for webstreams, I hope they fix this in MP2. To play streams with a different player, you should use an external player like MPlayer or VideoLan.

Nyx77

Portal Member
February 16, 2008
Great script. Two things I would like to be solved.

First there is no volumebar when you adjust the volume. Is there a way to see a volumebar just like with 'normal' video?
Secondly skipping within streams removes audio. Meaning that if you wanna jump forward 5min, you can but you'll loose your audio. Is there a way to fix that? That would be awesome. Thnx for the great script again.

cheers

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
The script only fetches the streams to be played; MP does the rest. Since MP will probably use VMR7 for rendering the stream, the volumebar doesn't show up. The fact that you lose your audio is probably a codec problem, I don't have that issue. I hope MP2 will handle webstreams better, but as I said, I won't be able to fix these problems by just altering the plugin code.

Nyx77

Portal Member
February 16, 2008
Thnx a lot, I've update my Windows Media Player from version 9 to 11, and now I can skip without loosing sound. Still too bad I can't get the OSD to work, cause it's not only the volumebar, but also the file info display ect.

Hopefully MP will resolve this in the near future.

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm using tv-gemist for a long time now, with the Project Mayhem III skin (just copied al the skin files from blue two). Since it was hard to see which portal was selected in the main screen (uitz gemist or rtl gemist) i altered some images (tvgemist_hover_rtlgemist.png and tvgemist_hover_nlgemist.png), so it's now easy to see which portal is selected.
Here's a screenshot with uitzending gemist selected.

tvgemist_hoodscherm.jpg

The altered hover-images can be downloaded from here! Just unpack them in your \skin\project mayhem 3\media folder (don't forget to backup the old files if you want to keep those).

Nyx77

Portal Member
February 16, 2008
I've got a problem with my favorite list. Every program I put in it duplicates automaticly, nothing serious but still an annoying bug imo.

79623592pa2.jpg

Even when I delete every double program, they all return once I leave the list and go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom