kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
same here....no missed ' draadstaal' in MP for me then... :(

Edit:
Hey,the timestamp of my post is 2 hours off...I posted this at 11.08, not 9.08...
Why is the timezone GMT -1?
Europe is GMT +1...

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Haha yes 'draadstaal' was the reason i was trying to view also :) But perhaps i can take a look at the code for this plugin and fix it if i have the time

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As I already mentioned, uitzendinggemist has altered the site to be sure that emissions can only be watched from your browser. More specifically, they added an md5 hash to every call to the stream info, which causes the plugin to be unable to find stream info.

The dev of the XBMC plugin for uitzendinggemist and I are already trying to find a good solution for this. A positive note: we can probably make it work again, since the plugin emulates to be a web browser. The effect will probably be that loading a stream will become slightly slower than before (but hey, we can all watch 'de dikke mannen' and 'een kipcorntje en een milkshake banaan' again \o/)

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sooner than you might have expected, I have released a new version! See the OP for more info. It will appear (as MPI) in the downloads section after approval.

synthdood

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanx! I was afraid we had reached the end but I'm very happy to see that we can watch "uitzending gemist" again.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    GREAT GREAT GREAT!! Was already wondering why De Lama's didn't wanna start anymore :)

TNX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom