Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great stuff people!!

Is there somebody out there, who is working on a skin for indigo? I miss the live tv feature! (Maybe, if someone can tell me how to get the button working (i added the live.xml from the bluewide, into indigo, changed the
    main.xml. I can see the button, but it isn't working yet..... now, i'm relative new and have done some coding and skinning in xbmc, but i can't figure this one :( )

Let me know if you have THE solution or direction!

Xsillian

Easiest thing to do is take the rtlgemist.xmls for instance and edit and rename them to the livetv.xmls (don't know the names by heart). That's what I did and they work like a charm (they're not for indigo though, sorry).

xsillian

Portal Member
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    well i (offcourse) downloaded the latest plugin.dll, the problem is, that the skin code isn't made for the live tv button.
    The original files from indigo, doesn't contain the tvlive.xml, and that button is missing in the tv main.xml.
    so i only edited the main.xml, but i can't get the button too work.

I copied the source code from the sbs button in main.xml, modified the up en ondown numbers, but...nope.

I just want the golden Tip, so i can release a skin file for indigo (2.7)

xsillian

hmm, let me check that.

oekie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2008
    Gennep
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great Work Guys!!!!

I was waiting for a update for ages..... Everyting works fine now...

Only in the Blue Wide skin with uitzending gemist, text and pic are not lined out propperly
    And on what frequence you guys update the GTST folder?

Keep on the Good work!

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Every morning arround 7:00 we move new episodes to the database, is that ok or do you need them faster?

Did you know that we are building a website/forum for the TVgemist plugin so we can better keep track of your wishes and keep bug tracking a bit more efficiant.

A preview picture can be viewed at: http://tvgemist.faihond.nl/demo.jpg

Question, can everyone here understand dutch?

oekie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2008
    Gennep
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oke,.. thats cool.... When is the website online?

greeting oekie

and ja ik kan dutch verstaan ;)

Mr.BlueSky

Portal Member
    August 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have the same problem. The plugin looks in the database for the url but when it starts playing the connection is started from your own mediaportal. Strange....maybe they have a check if the stream is started from their website.

Update
    Changed the url from mms://livemedia.omroep.nl/npo-public?x=1&sid=bnn101tv-bb-nl to
    BNN 101.TV

It works now.

Yes, it works, Thanks.

I've tested the other streams and most work perfect except:

Geloven: works but it has a small screen with black borders around it
    Dier en Natuur: no audio
    cultura: the same issue as 101.tv 'Access denied'
    Museum: no audio
    nederland E: black screen, no audio
    TMF party video: black screen, no audio
    Spirit24: I think it is the same stream as Geloven ( Also small screen)

When i wanted to play one of the streams that didn't work and pushed the red button(full screen) on my Microsoft remote, not on PLAY or OK, 101.tv started automaticly to play.

Maybe it is an option to leave the "selector" on the stream you've chosen when you stop a stream, instead of jumping back to the top of the streamlist. That will make "zappen" a lot more easier.

For the rest it's a great plugin:D

Oh ja, ik kan ook Nederlans :)

xsillian

Portal Member
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    well i fixed the indigo skin file, it needs a little bit of work, but .....hmm it's bedtime.

and yes, ik understands en talks ook nederlands :eek: (and i can write it too)

Xsillian

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Mmmm sorry for the stupid question.... it seems like everyone in here is dutch D-). The website will be online today or tomorrow.

Some of the live streams do indeed have no sound, it seems they don't have working sound at all because when i play them outside mediaportal it also has no sound.. can anyone confirm.

Black screens usually mean that there is no live stream, perhaps because the station is not airing anything at that time... correct me if i am wrong.

GrinRoth

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It is working great, i saw that the gtst bug was fixed?

I do have a question, is the nick jr channel still working?
    When i installed the new version 2 days ago this channel was working fine, although i tried this channel last night and this morning and it doesn't seem to work anymore?
    Is this stream always available?

Furthermore maybe it's an idea to display something like 'on air times' behind the name of stations which don't have a live stream 24/7 ?

en ja, ik ben ook nederlands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom