tvguide days (1 Viewer)

jimbolina

Portal Pro
August 6, 2007
Home Country
Not so much of a bug report but more of search for people with the same problem...

Does anyone else have the problem of the tvguide disappearing when trying to change days? This only occurs for me when opening the tvguide from fullscreen tv.

mrkaras

Portal Pro
December 9, 2006
Home Country
Yes, I think I did. I had a full guide one minuite and only one channel left the next, I think it may have been when I scrolled to the next day. I have seen various incedents of the TV guide apparing and dissaparing at od times but only once virtualy the entire thing went blank. I think the channel that stayed may have been updated via DVB-t where the rest would have been an XMLTV file.

jimbolina

Portal Pro
August 6, 2007
Home Country
Ahh that might be it.

I only use xmltv. It might be something to do with the dvb-t epg.

Now I have somewhere to start looking.

mrkaras

Portal Pro
December 9, 2006
Home Country
I wonder if a DVB-t update erases any other TV guide updates? maybe only is certain situations? on the plugins/XMLTV page in the server config their is a setting "Delete old programs before import", maybe that is going wrong?

jimbolina

Portal Pro
August 6, 2007
Home Country
I'm not sure about the way the dvb-t works as I don't use it.

I used to be able to change days with out a problem but a while ago something must have changed but I don't know when it happened. It works fine in tvguide under mytv but not from fullscreen tv. I just click on the arrow to move to the next day and the tvguide closes.

I played with all the settings regarding dvb-t epg and no improvement. I've tried using the xmltv plugin instead of big_kev's tvguide importer but no difference. I don't think my issue has anything to do with the .xml file itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom