[WiP] TVLIB-93 | Powerscheduler: Add option to sleep TV Server if Client is online but TV Server is idle (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I've gotten the client / server working and all seems good, but what happens is that when I turn on a remote client the TV server automatically wakes up I play a lot of films/tv-series/ music that doesn't actually need the TV server to start up, but I'm struggling to find a way to let it sleep. Power Schuduler has "standby...
Hi, I've gotten the client / server working and all seems good, but what happens is that when I turn on a remote client the TV...
Hi, I've gotten the client / server working and all seems good, but what happens is that when I turn on a remote client the TV...
Replies
Views
That's why I mentioned it :) (I think the client and server plugins talk to each other) Also read the Wiki pages for the PS plugin - PS - How it Works
That's why I mentioned it :) (I think the client and server plugins talk to each other) Also read the Wiki pages for the PS plugin...
My server (MEDIA is system) is going to sleep whilst playing back recorded TV causing the Client (NUC7100) to crash I scheduled...
Replies
Views
Attention WMC skin users: a very minor optical bug got introduced that leads to some navigation buttons being permanently visible when playing TV. We will exchange the download version on SourceForge as soon as possible.
Attention WMC skin users: a very minor optical bug got introduced that leads to some navigation buttons being permanently visible...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.2 MediaPortal 2.1.2 is a full-blown media center software that...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom