Home Country
United States of America United States of America
@fraction & @Juppe Let me know if 1.6 solves your problems

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
There is an update I am pushing out right now to get bug fixes in everyones hands. I may have to pull tvportal (iOS and tvOS) from the EU tomorrow because I believe crash reporting is not GDPR compliant. Apologies for the inconvenience. The fines are massive and not worth the risk. I'm trying to figure out what needs to change to be legal in the EU still.

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
It is available, though if you are in Europe it is no longer available due to gdpr

MrGrymReaper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Anu - Bugsnag may be worth looking into as it is stating to be GDPR compliant. Worth verifying though and if they are then. It could at some point be back available in Europe.

Secure and compliant error reporting and monitoring solution

They provide error reporting and stability reporting components for application developers and the necessary analytics to drive the application projects (iOS and AppleTV) to even greater heights. Also have a community pricing plan has some limitations to it though also depending on the application's licensing, you may be able to negotiate a licensing deal for your application projects.

Last edited:

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I received an update yesterday. So, you are back on business in Europe? Great! Thank you for your effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom