1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TVSeries plugin doesn't grab all files / episodes in folder.

Discussion in 'My TVSeries' started by Helios61, November 25, 2017.

1. Helios61
    • Team MediaPortal

Helios61 Test Group

Ratings:
    +886 / 4
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi,
    unfortunately TVSeries doesn't grab all files / epispdes in folder. In log you will find grabbing of TVShow "Godless". Inside the folder there is the complete season 1 (7 episodes), the plugin only grabs 5 episodes. The same issue i've noticed with StartUp and some other TVShows. In MyVideo i can playback theses files. I hope somebody can help. Full Logs are attached.
    Big Thanks in advance
    Helios

Attached Files:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RoChess
    • Premium Supporter

RoChess Extension Developer

Ratings:
    +1,590 / 2
    Hi @Helios61, that show seems to be slightly corrupt at TheTVdB for different languages, so you would need to go through the process of submitting fixes or have an admin look at it. Title changes between language ID `7` for English and `14` for German, which might be causing issues.

Otherwise provide more details on all the filenames in questions, and verify that there is no file-lock active on any files within the folder (ProcExp is awesome tool for that).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Helios61
    • Team MediaPortal

Helios61 Test Group

Ratings:
    +886 / 4
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi @RoChess
    thanks for your reply. Will do some more tests next weekend and report back.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!