TVserver BUG (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have the same problem with firedtv and tt3650CI ...i think that the problem is in the engine of MP orPS++
    Without seeing logs it is a little hard to comment because I have no chance to see what is going on in detail. Further, unless you have tried to reproduce the problems with other software I don't think it is fair to say that there is a problem with MP or PS++ just because all 3 devices seem to have problems. What I'm trying to say to you is that good reliability with standby/resume cycles is *very* dependent on the drivers, and many tuners do have problems with standby + resume. The Fire/FloppyDTV is *very* well known for requiring careful setup if you use standby + resume; various problems have also been reported with the tt3650 CI. I don't own any of these devices so unfortunately I can't try to reproduce the problem and I find it difficult to give you any specific advice further than what I've already given you. I don't know what more I can say...

mm

webcris77

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    If you want i can offer you remote access to my MP pc, i'haven't no secrets ;)
    I use Logmein account.
    Let me know if you want to test by remote ;)
    I'm available when you want.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    A few suggestions:

Try disabling 'USB selective suspend' in control panel -> power options -> advanced settings -> USB
    (it's enabled by default)

Try disabling 'Allow the computer to run off this device to save power' for the tuner in Device Manager.

If it still won't behave, use Devcon to restart the tuner from a batch file on resume (as mm has already suggested) - see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/how-run-command-wakeup-hibernation-74859/ for info on how to run a batch file from Powerscheduler on suspend & resume.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom