"TvServer: Failed to execute remote TV server operation" - Stream doesn't start (1 Viewer)

krebbi

Portal Member
November 7, 2013
Freiburg
Germany Germany
I switched from DVBS to IPTV (German Telekom) and managed to find all the Channels in the TV-Server Setup.
But when trying to start the Stream on the MP Client (Another PC) I get the following error in the log:

[2018-02-18 18:21:57,882] [Log ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - TvServer: Failed to execute remote TV server operation (IsTimeToRecord.1) Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

I found the hint to empty the schedules table in the TVServers DB, but that didn't do the trick.

I use MP 1.19.0PRE on Windows 10 (64bit)

Any Ideas?

Thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D [solved] TVServer Plugin must be missing something. General Development (no feature request here!) 1
Dark Eyes Updated to Windows 10, now TVServer won't work Installation, configuration support 1
badboyxx TV card is listed as unknown in TV-server config General 4
G MP 1.21 TVserver race condition when cant delete recording triggered by episode management General Support 0
T How do I install the Kodi TVServer plugin General 8
C Manual Control doesn't work anymore inside TVServer General Support 4
I TVServer issues Installation, configuration support 2
T Things I wish I had known setting up and first using TVServer for good reception of DVB-T Installation, configuration support 0
joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 4
M MovingPictures: Hang at retrieving details (connection fails) ? Moving Pictures 23
Grisu002 Failed to startup - TV Server funktioniert nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
Dark Eyes TVService locks up or fails to restart on resuming from sleep, and crashes when grabbing EPG Installation, configuration support 7
T [solved] failed to-startup tvservice Installation, configuration support 1
B MP 1.23 First time click TV or Recorded TV fails, 2nd ... it will work General Support 5
W Setup data connection - mySQL connection failed Installation, configuration support 1
BrownGhost MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb My TVSeries 4
C Setup failed: 0xfffffff7 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
G MP1 TV Server "failed to upgrade the database" using MS Sql Server Installation, configuration support 3
B TV tuner fails to initialise Watch / Listen Media 0
P [solved] MP2 fails to install: "Insufficient privileges to start services" General 11
joecrow Online Videos fails after MP 1.23 upgrade. 1.23 Pre Release 37
J DVB-S2 card fails to tune? Subchannel count increasing Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
joecrow Scheduled Recordings Failed (MP 1.22) General Support 12
rexdog [solved] MP2 Instal failing on WIN10 General 2
porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1