Twinhan Cab-CI support? (1 Viewer)

cribbafix

December 10, 2005
Nooky said:
mmm, It worked right away for me...

I agree with Bigal, i have yet to find one single application that works with Cab-CI and DBA drivers. Seems like i've tried them all by now. :cry:

Afaik, DVBViewer works with WDM drivers, not DBA. I've tried both.

Been struggling with MP and Cab-CI for 24h straight now and can't even get it to play manually set channels :(

Parmenion

December 11, 2005
Hi,

I had similar problems with the Twinhan Ter-CI card.

The first problem waas that the twinhan drivers disabled some sort of direct show filter dohickey. This was reenabled by running the command:
"regsvr32 mpg2splt.ax"

Then I followed the instructions on this page:
http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/install:capturecards:start

which resulted in the following addition to CaptureCardDefinitions.xml:
<capturecard commercialname="TwinhanDTV Ter-CI Split DVB-T" capturename="DTV-DVBT 878 Digital Capture Filter" devid="ven_109e&amp;dev_0878&amp;subsys_00011822&amp;rev_11">
<capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="true"></capabilities>
<tv>
<interface cat="capture" video="2" audio="3" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="5"></interface>
<filters>
<filter cat="networkprovider" name="Microsoft DVBT Network Provider" checkdevice="false"></filter>
<filter cat="tunerdevice" name="DTV-DVBT 878 Digital Tuner Filter" checkdevice="true"></filter>
<filter cat="capture" name="DTV-DVBT 878 Digital Capture Filter" checkdevice="true"></filter>
</filters>
<connections>
<connection sourcefilter="networkprovider" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="tunerdevice" sinkpin="0"></connection>
<connection sourcefilter="tunerdevice" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"></connection>
</connections>
</tv>
</capturecard>

As if by magic everything started working....
I hope this helps.

Nooky

Portal Member
November 26, 2005
I have the channels (for TV Home manually installed now. I've got a back-up file from someone who has TV Home working in the Netherlands with MP and a FireDTV. So I'm sure all the data about the channels is correct.

But unfortunately I don't get to see the channels. They stay black and soundless.

Perhaps a problem with a filter (like the one above with the DVB-T card?), driver or something like that?

Can someone recommend me which filters to use?!

(If someone would like the channellist, feel free to mail or pm me; and I'll send it to you. The more who are working on getting this card to work; the better... :) )

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
Nooky said:
But unfortunately I don't get to see the channels. They stay black and soundless

Then maybe the drivers doesn't work with MP yet....

What info did you enter for the channels? everytime I added a channel, when I'd looked back on the settings every value were -1

/BigAl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom