twitch.tv not working (1 Viewer)

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi. I just installed Twitch.tv from import xml from the online.vid site. When I try to click on channels they all give the same error. "Unable to play the Video. No URL" -see picture.

I got no codec's installed (except default LAV filters). Could anyone help me abit here?

JiobtP3.png

Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have this problem too, nothing plays back. Also I notice that the search feature doesn't return results and nor does the official Twitch android app to be fair, but the website does. i.e. I was searching for a user (like you would on Youtube) and nothing shows, but it does if you search on the site. Maybe it's just looking for active streams, not videos available for playback after the fact?

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Yes, the current twitch site in online videos only shows live streams anyway, but like I said I have the same errors you and everyone else is having with twitch. I was just adding a second issue in case someone picks this up and attempts to fix the site, that the search functionality appears broken too. Basically nothing seems to be working right.

But it looks like from another thread you commented on here which I spotted after posting https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/twitch-tv-search-improvements.123288/ that @Rick164 is working on the search and the API limitations, so hopefully he will spot the site isn't working any more for anything and be able to fix it :)

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    let's hope so buddy. I only use onlinevid for youtube. But would be awsome to view twitch as i love computer games.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Same here really. I only found out about Twitch because of some of the lets play uploaders I like to sit and watch started doing 'Twitch' streams :)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I have a right thing about watching minecraft lol. I very rarely play it, but for some reason I like watching it! This lead me to Docm, Direwolf20, Imanderzel, etho etc (mainly FTB and Mindcrack folks). Kind of my guilty pleasure :)

Distun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Naughty :) I mostly watch warthunder video's or EVE Online. Fun games. Not so much into minecraft, but maybe i should check it out sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom