Uitzending gemist (dutch) no videos (1 Viewer)

PeereboomINC

Portal Member
November 6, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Windows XP with all the updates.
Mediaportal V1.1.3
Onlinevideos 0.32 (also tried older versions)

Hello,

Since yesterday there are no more videos the be shown in the 'Uitzending gemist' site (Dutch). When I click on 'Op alfabet' there are letters to select but there is no video under any of the letters. In 'Op dag' (on day) there are days present but when clicking on one of the days I get a popup saying 'No video found'. The same goes for 'Op zender' (On channel).
Uitzendinggemist.nl (the source of Uitzending gemist) is not down so that's not the problem.

NOS (Dutch) I think is using the same source and under that site are videos.

It can be that it is a problem on my side because it worked a couple of days ago. My compter had a crash so I reinstalled everything and now I have this problem.

Thanks in advance

Update:
It seems that there is nothing wrong with the plugin but with my system. I tried the same configuration as on my HTPC on my Win 7 desktop and on my desktop all the shows are present.. So, anybody know what can cause the problemen on my HTPC?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just send out my spider-sences to repair, so I will need some (debug)log-files
    Based on those, I may find a clue...

PeereboomINC

Portal Member
    November 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just send out my spider-sences to repair, so I will need some (debug)log-files
    Based on those, I may find a clue...

Thanks! Tho, I completely wiped my system drive and started over. So no logs anymore.. Later last night I found out there were more problems with the installation such as strange error's. Probably a hardware issue (old hardware).

Update: Today I installed windows XP again (this time a retail version). Installed windows updates, updated Nvidia videocard driver, installed MediaPortal and lastly I installed OnlineVideos. Still no videos in uitzending gemist part. Uninstalled mediaportal and onlinevideos and reinstalled it again but this time older versions of both (mediaportal v1.1.0 and OnlineVideos v0.29). Still no effect...

See attachment for logging

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom