UitzendingGemist.nl plugin (2 Viewers)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Here is a version of the dll that should work with your SVN version (it works for me :)) The MP developers are structurally moving pieces of code into other packages, causing some function calls to be invalid. This is the disadvantage of using the latest svn build, I think. Please tell me whether fullscreen works again..

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    OK, I've donwnloaded the updated DLL, but now it seems my xml files are out of date, as it's looking for 'UitGemistMain.xml', and I've only got 'UitGemist.xml' and 'Uitgemist2.xml' from the original release. I've tried to download 'UitGemist_0.3.rar', but the link is no longer valid. Can somebody help please?

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It is in the 0.3 version indeed. Please don't forget to download the media skin files as well. I moved all my plugins to a special directory on my server, but the plugins can also be downloaded from the download section. I updated the link to my server now.

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Moiristo, that's great, thank you very much. I'm up and running, and have to say it's a big improvement over the 0.1 version. Great to be able to follow the Dakar via RTL Gemist, timing couldn't be better! Thanks again. :)

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have just sent a mail to Tien (Talpa), asking them for information about their 'uitzending gemist' service' within Windows MC. It would be great to have that channel too within MP. It is a pity that SBS doesn't have this service (yet)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom