UitzendingGemist.nl plugin (2 Viewers)

td5223

Portal Member
February 12, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
I have tried to install the latest version of Uitzendinggemist on 0.2.2.0 but it doesnt work for me. The RTL side works well, the Uitzendinggemist part doesnt show me any content. I guess the uitzendinggemist website has moved some content. Are the developers aware of this change? Or am I doing something wrong here?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm sorry, but I'm in the middle of an exam week and can't work on the plugin right now..I'll update it as soon as I can.

Xin

Portal Member
January 22, 2007
Same here, RTL is working fine but Uitzendinggemist.nl is not. Succes with the exams. If have MP 0.2.2.0

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
i am having problems with loading favorites form uitzending gemist. I does not work anymore. When i use the old version i can save my favorites but with the new one when i start the plugin my favorites are gone.

I also made an update of the wwitv plugin and and most of the users do not have problems ( including myself ) but 2 of them cannot load favorites and save them. The uitzending gemist has been the foundation of the wwitv plugin so i think it is the same problem. see also a description at the wwitv forum topic. Maybe we can find together a solution.

the error i get with uitzending gemist at startup is:

2007-02-03 23:44:50.165312 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Profile.Settings' from assembly 'Utils, Version=1.0.2546.32604, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at MediaPortal.GUI.UitGemist.NLGemist.LoadFavorietenXML()
at MediaPortal.GUI.UitGemist.NLGemist.OnPageLoad()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't know whether you have noticed, but I have released a new version of the UitzendingGemist plugin. i'll create a separate thread for this, since this is still the original thread, which doesn't enable me to change the starting post. Also, please see the thread I started about the error you posted (differences between 0.2.2. and 0.2.2SVN). Since I have some time right now, I'll put a 0.2.2 version online tomorrow.

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
December 30, 2006
I see more problems about utils. Today i compiled wwitv with the newest svn and got the same error when i run. Is the svn messed up ?

2007-02-06 03:07:49.801702 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Configuration.Config' from assembly 'Utils, Version=1.0.2546.32604, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

FutureForce

December 18, 2007
Hi i just started with media portal and installed the uitzending gemist plugin.
The problem i get is that not everything is up2date when i look at the website of uitzendinggemist and rtl.nl i see much more epesodes then i get in my mediaportal.
Examople GTST on website rtl last one is epesode from 21-12-2007 in media portal the last epesode is from 14-09-2007..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom