Forum Unable to add hyperlinks to signature (1 Viewer)

bta489

Portal Pro
March 17, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Then I don't get it.

I just tried to use a different theme, switched to english, tried several options in preferences, cleared my cache, tried IE again, but nothing seems to change anything.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Perhaps there is some kind of minimum post count required before you can put a link in your signature, I don't know.

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    it seems for me that your browser(or its plugin) cut the part with URLs in toolbar:
    XML:
    <li class="redactor_btn_group">
      <ul>
        <li class="redactor_btn_container_createlink"><a href="javascript:void(null);" title="Link" class="redactor_btn_createlink" unselectable="on" tabindex="-1"></a></li>
        <li class="redactor_btn_container_unlink"><a href="javascript:void(null);" title="Unlink" class="redactor_btn_unlink" unselectable="on" tabindex="-1"></a></li>
      </ul>
    </li>
    can you check if this block present on the webpage loaded by your browser?

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @high don't we have signature restrictions activated after upgrading to XF 1.2 ? if yes - can you tell the rules set for this? As i assume there is really a restriction active not allowing to have URLs in signature if the user post count is under some level...

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now everything works as it's supposed to be. The buttons are back and links are working.

Thanks for all the effort (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom