Unable to compress to Xvid (1 Viewer)

BigBuddha

Portal Pro
August 28, 2005
After I start to compress a file to Xvid I get error written on the screen where it would normally say "busy" after about 1 second. And I get the following in my error.log. I have only been able to get the Elecard player version 4.0 not 2.3.2 as outlined in the (MPEG2 Codec Guide thread). And the filename and name that appears in Radlight after I register the file is different from those mentioned in the (Mpeg Guide) I have the Xvid codec installed .

If somebody could send me the mpeg2dmx.ax from Elecard player 2.3.2 at lachlanmaccoll@hotmail.com I would really appreciate it. I'll put a post in below this one when I have it :)

I can compress to MPEG2 with no problems.

Code:
28/10/2005 9:02:36 AM GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded id:3 ex:Object type cannot be converted to target type.    at System.Reflection.RuntimeFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object val, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean requiresAccessCheck, Boolean isBinderDefault)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object val, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnWindowLoaded()
28/10/2005 9:02:36 AM OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MediaPortal.GUI.TV.GUITVCompress.UpdateButtonStates()
   at MediaPortal.GUI.TV.GUITVCompress.OnSort()
   at MediaPortal.GUI.TV.GUITVCompress.LoadDirectory()
   at MediaPortal.GUI.TV.GUITVCompress.OnPageLoad()
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
28/10/2005 9:02:52 AM DVR2XVID:Unable create graph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom