Unable to create graoh for this device (1 Viewer)

Kansberg

Portal Member
May 14, 2009
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2
MediaPortal Version: Newest
Windows Version: XP
CPU Type: AMD 4850e
HDD: WD GS 1TB
Memory: 4GB GeIL DDR2-6400
Motherboard: Gigabyte MA780 US2H
Video Card: Onboard ATI 3200
Video Card Driver: ATI
Sound Card: Onboard
Sound Card AC3: Realtek
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: ASUS P7131 Hybrid
1. TV Card Type: Analog/DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: Unknown
TV - HTPC Connection: Cable / HDMI

I've got a problem wanting to scan for channels..

When I go to the config part of mediaportal, and then to television, I try to setup my ASUS P7131 Hybrid,.. The DVB-T tuner is no problem, but it can´t find any channels.. However when I add my analogue tuner, it says "Unable to create graph for this device"...

What do I do??
I`m running on TinyXP..

Please help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows UEFI mode" to "Other operating system" the driver is probably running
Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows...
Hello, my TV cards, one is a V6 S2, will not run under Win10 in a ASUS PRIME H410M-E. The Device Manager will show a problem...
Replies
Views
so sad to hear that.:(
so sad to hear that.:(
Recently I added a Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 TV Card in Windows 10, because no FACTORY driver is support in Windows 10 anymore, so...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm using MP since nearly 20 years and nearly without great problems. But the last scan of stations was very strange. All...
Replies
Views
Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but DD told me, those where beta drivers, and some cards did have problems with them. Here you can find stable older drivers, Digital Devices Store But 3.0.3.224 did not work for me, so the latest stable...
Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but...
I recently upgraded my somewhat ancient 1.16 installation to the latest version, 1.25, and have a couple of problems, but the most...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom