Unable to Navigate the MP2 Screen (1 Viewer)

Robj194

March 1, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have just installed MediaPortal2 in Windows10. I was able to find my TV channels. The first time I started MP2 I was able to watch TV. But now I cannot access the TV button.

There is no way to scroll and there is no other button that lets me search. Below is my screen. Yes, I see the scroll bar on the right, but I can't get it to do anything. I'd love to try a different skin, but there is nothing that lets me try that option. (I've looked in "MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration")

What can I do?

upload_2016-2-29_20-59-18.png

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    On the screenshot there is no focus on any of the menu tiles. So most likely another program has "stolen" the focus. And then MP2 did not react to remote. If you have a "green button" (the WMC button, not the one from teletext), you can press it and the focus should be back to MP2. Then you can scroll down!!!! to reach TV and settings menu entries.

Robj194

March 1, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I assume that when you say "WMC" that you mean Windows Media Center. But I had upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few weeks ago, so Windows Media Center was removed. Otherwise, I don't know what you mean by "green button".

Should I uninstall/reinstall MediaPortal2?
    Rob

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    He means the green button on your remote control, it has nothing to do with WMC software.
    Do you use mouse, remote or keyboard?

If you have a remote or keyboard just press the down button many times, as the scroll bar on the right side indicates there is more. The focus should appear after pressing a few times.

If you have a mouse, go over a button until it has focus, then scroll down to see more buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom