Unable to play live.ts.tsbuffer and slow channel shifting on Twinhan (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    OK I think this could be an issue in how the CAM is working in combination with the channel changing patch (which is not a supported build yet)

First of could you redo your logs in debug mode (open MP, wait 20 seconds and then tune to encrypted channel then close MP) and upload these logs when it fails and also if possible a set of logs from when it works.

After a failure could close MP, launch a command prompt and type
    Code:
    net stop tvservice
    net start tvservice

then load MP again and see if you still have the problem.

Then could you please put back to stock MP 1.1 without the channel changing patch and see if you still have issues.

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I upgraded to MP 1.1.1 a few days ago and now I can not watch TV at all :(

I get "Unknown error" or "Unable to start graph" every time I try to start TV now.

ProgDVB works fine, but I rather do everything I want to see in one program. If there is no solution I have to switch to something else that works :(

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error.
    Used the fix below and now TV is working again :)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/database-corrupted-possible-repair-71699/

Channel switching seems better now with MP 1.1.1, BUT occasional very slow channel shifting.
    I have to use this some more to se if I still get "Unable to play live.ts.tsbuffer", but i hope it is ok...

Edit: No, still same problem with "Unable to play live.ts.tsbuffer" if I start Live TV on a scrambled channel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom