Unable to play: stream2.0 failure on remote clients. (1 Viewer)

GuruSR

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
Apology for the delay, since it's not my machines having the issue with the software, although I figure I'd have the same situation, since our machines are almost identical. The codecs list I'm going to attempt to do today, but here is the Debug log of the same machine complaining it cannot play the stream (well, one of two that are complaining).

This machine is relatively empty aside from a few things, so it's got the default "Full" K-Lite Codec 620. The server machine has commercially purchased Mpeg2, AC3, Dolby, which are used in video production. It works fine, tv works, it's the clients that both fail. I've included the Filter/Codec list for the one client only (since there's no point in either, since the codec/filters will be almost the same).

Upon trying MP (normal) I again couldn't get it to play the stream, so in an attempt, I ran the MP Debug (making sure the log is on Debug first), and got an "Unhandled Crash" on launch of MP Debug. I included the copied text for that in the file along with the Client Codecs & Filters.

My only thought is something is missing from the client only installation.

GuruSR

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
Update!!!

Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels work properly on the server machine though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom