Unable to play video - no URL (YouTube) (1 Viewer)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
October 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello, hopefully someone can help... Updated to latest online videos extension. Even using the latest url source splitter and removed the old one.

Trying to play Brexit the movie... From both my watch later list and from search and keep getting above message. I started watching the other day and it worked. All other videos I play work. Tried two different links of this video neither work.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's your PM who twants you to remain objective for the upcoming referendum :D.

But seriously, the log would help. Also, is this movie part of a publicly available TV video repository so that somebody else could try from his own system?

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Yes it's available for everyone else and works from my phone and Internet on laptop. I watched half of it the other day.

Will try get the log but not sure why it's not working.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it's available for everyone else and works from my phone and Internet on laptop.
    Excellent. Can you please tell us where to look for it in OnlineVideos - hoping that there is no IP geolocation filtering taking place.

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Well it played before perfectly and I watched half of it fine.

It's in YouTube app in online videos, search for Brexit.

Or alternatively ensure your signed in on YouTube and add it to your watch later list via your phone or YouTube website then view it from watch later playlist.

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It seems like there are some changes made to youtube and that the plugin for youtube needs an update.

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It can be that the changes only affect some videos. Its something about Mpeg-Dash I think. I dont know if onlinevideos support that and if there is anyone working on support for that. Hope that Offbyone can answer that

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    It worked before though and I watched half of it.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are two Brexit links in YouTube. I tried the first one (starting picture like the 2nd in your posting above) and it works flawlessly for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom