[TV] - Unable to record/watch consecutive shows on the same channel | Page 8

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1' started by jaymode, January 19, 2010.

1. riksmith

riksmith Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    As mentioned further on in the topic: It was fixed and commited in SVN before RC2. See this issue: 0002807: A/V detection for recordings is not working correctly - MediaPortal Bugtracker.

Well the rest of my previous post stands, if you still have a problem: Post all logs and test with clean RC2.

If it is the same issue i will move this thread to the RC forum to prevent this from getting lost, if it is not the same problem we have to start a new thread in the RC forum.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. riksmith

riksmith Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Are you saying it is working with the reset graph option? If so, what is the problem with using that? Only as long as all ATSC users are required to use that option it would make sense to code it as default.

4. jaymode

jaymode Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I will try to get logs tonight/tomorrow. Basically the issue with RC2 on Windows 7 is that we need to enable the Reset Graph in DebugOptions in order to tune the same ATSC Channel/SubChannel combination consecutively.

Prior to RC2, a patch was required that changed one line in the ATSC tuning code. Mantis issue 2733 changed the ATSC tuning code so that we no longer need the changes in the ATSC tuning code, but still require the DebugOptions in order to have proper functionality.

Hope that helps.

5. whurlston

whurlston Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Home Country:
    I would recommend starting a new thread to avoid confusion. As jaymode said, the patch that I posted on page 5 is no longer needed.

6. riksmith

riksmith Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Ok, well as stated earlier i don't really see a problem with having to use the debug option as long as not all ATSC users need to use it. So if you start a new thread i cannot guarantee that it will lead to something.

7. riksmith

riksmith Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    BTW, with the clean logs we can also investigate if the resetgraph is the real problem, or if it is just a workaround.

8. jaymode

jaymode Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!