[confirm] Unable to scan 4,8 east on TV Server with TBS6984 DVB-S2 Quad Tuner (1 Viewer)

andraves

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Andraves,

I have the TBS 6984 and have found it to work very well. I am using driver version 1.0.2.3

There have been other forum members that have had problems with the latest drivers.. see this thread (post #47 onwards)

andraves

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thank's for replay.

I've tried both 1.0.2.3 and 1.0.2.4 with no difference. I do belive this is a DiseqC problem. I got two Quad LNB's, one on 0,8W and the other on 4,8E.

I had the same problem with MP 1.2.3, but after using mm1352000 patch/fix for DiseqC everything works fine.

Andraves

andraves

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I've tried to scan channels with MP 130 RC, and i've got the same problem. Could the reason be that MP list the satelitte as 4.9°E. Kingofsat use 4.8°E.

A

Last edited:

Dunnys

Portal Member
    November 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

Have more or less same issue, I'm using Terratech Cinergy S2 Card. After installing 1.3.0 I can no longer select 4.8°E but only 4.9°E, but after scanning I'm missing some of the cannels that were previously found on 4.8°E.

andraves

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,

Have more or less same issue, I'm using Terratech Cinergy S2 Card. After installing 1.3.0 I can no longer select 4.8°E but only 4.9°E, but after scanning I'm missing some of the cannels that were previously found on 4.8°E.
    Hi Dunnys

I belive that my problem is a DiseqC problem. But I can also confirm your problem, but this is solved by a manual scan on selected transponders.

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom