spenca

Portal Pro
December 19, 2006
Home Country
Austria Austria
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0

Description
Hi Folks,
i have a Problem related to MP1.4.0 with starting TV after some days of "no-restarts". If i want to start some TV Show or start some recording i get "Unable to start playing ...". Only a reboot of the PC fix the Problem. It would be great if someone can have a look in my logs, thx so much!!

Greets!

Mario

Steps to Reproduce:
- leave MP PC on/standby for a while
- start TV or recording

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Mario

According to your log files, I see a problem with the InfoService plugin:
    [2013-07-30 17:49:23,250] [Log ] [26 ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Während des Vorgangs ist eine Ausnahme aufgetreten, sodass das Ergebnis ungültig ist. Weitere Ausnahmedetails finden Sie in InnerException. ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "System.OutOfMemoryException" wurde ausgelöst.
    bei System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.EnlargeArray(Byte[] incoming)
    bei System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.EnsureCapacity(Int32 size)
    bei System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicILGenerator.Emit(OpCode opcode, RuntimeFieldHandle fieldHandle, RuntimeTypeHandle typeContext)
    bei System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicILGenerator.Emit(OpCode opcode, FieldInfo field)
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexCompiler.Ldthisfld(FieldInfo ft)
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexCompiler.GenerateForwardSection()
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexCompiler.GenerateGo()
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexLWCGCompiler.FactoryInstanceFromCode(RegexCode code, RegexOptions options)
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexCompiler.Compile(RegexCode code, RegexOptions options)
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Compile(RegexCode code, RegexOptions roptions)
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex..ctor(String pattern, RegexOptions options, Boolean useCache)
    bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex..ctor(String pattern, RegexOptions options)
    bei InfoService.Feeds.FeedService.ReplaceProblemChars(String text)
    bei InfoService.Feeds.FeedService.UpdateAllFeeds()
    bei InfoService.BackgroundWorkers.FeedWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
    bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

...possibly because:
    [2013-07-30 17:49:49,350] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2013-07-30 17:49:49,364] [Log ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "System.OutOfMemoryException" wurde ausgelöst.

Seems like something is leaking memory. Could be MP or some other application. We're not able to track this with log files. Please can you use task scheduler to monitor the memory usage of MP and other applications when the problem occurs. If you see MP using a lot of memory, please disable your plugins and retest to confirm the issue is with MP core. If the problem is with MP core we will have to try to reproduce; otherwise the problem is with one or more of your plugins, and the issue needs to be reported to the plugin developer.

Thanks,
    mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom