[confirm] unable to start timeshifting OSD bug (1 Viewer)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi guys,

Im running 1.2 Alpha with SVN 26846 and newest Streamed MP skin. I know this thread is for 1.2 official alpha only but i dont know where else to post it? Maybe its even a skin bug (just thinking as im writing this that i should try to reproduce on blue3wide)

My problem is that if I for some reason get an error during channelchange where the OSD shows "unable to start timeshifting" that error stays there on every single (functioning timeshift) from that point until i restart MP client. The following channelchanges works fine but instead of showing the EPG info it just shows "unable to start timeshifting".

Further more, during the 2 second zap delay on channelchange while showing "unable to start timeshifting" the info on what is on next on tha channel is the info from the channel I am switching from (should be info on whats on next on the channel im switching to). The second the picture tunes on the new channel though the "whats on next" info changes to the correct epg info.

This was NOT happening with 1.2 Alpha but somewhere in between the alpha and SVN 26846.

regards
Jacob

randyh

Portal Member
November 2, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would happen either trying to start watching TV or changing channels. Restarting the TV server would resolve the problem temporarily. Re-installed 1.2A, but then I didn't even get a TV button on the home screen. No errors in the debug logs.

Rolled back to 1.1.2 and no more problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom