Unhandled Exception in Service (2 Viewers)

MrGibbage

Portal Member
October 15, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi. I am trying to get aMPdroid running. I have installed the latest versions of MP, ExtendedMP and aMPdroid. When I tap on the movies icon in aMPdroid, I can see errors show up in the MPExtended service log (so I know I am connecting, so it is not a firewall issue). The error goes like this:

Code:
2012-10-15 20:31:18.6140 [(9)] ERROR: Unhandled exception in service (JSON interface)
(ErrorBehavior.ProvideMessageFaultCore => ErrorBehavior.ProvideFault => WebExceptionHandling.ProvideFault)
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQLite error
no such table: source_movie_info
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
  at MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin.Query..ctor(String databasePath, String query, SQLiteParameter[] parameters)
  at MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin.LazyQuery`1.Count()
  at MPExtended.Services.MediaAccessService.IEnumerableExtensionMethods.Count[T](IEnumerable`1 source)
  at MPExtended.Services.MediaAccessService.MediaAccessService.GetMovieCount(Nullable`1 provider, String genre, String actor)
  at SyncInvokeGetMovieCount(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

This is a fresh install, so it is likely that I missed a step somewhere. Obviously, it looks like something is not set up in the database correctly???

MrGibbage

Portal Member
October 15, 2012
Home Country
I forgot to say, I am not seeing anything appear in aMPdroid after tapping the movies icon. All I get is the spinner while it waits for data.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I did also post this in the MPextended forum. I hate cross posting as much as anyone, but in this case, which one is right? I don't know if the problem is in MPextended or in aMPdroid. Once the question is answered in one forum, I will request the other to be closed/deleted.

MrGibbage

Portal Member
October 15, 2012
Home Country
I have gotten a couple of replies over in the MPextended forum, but nothing here :(

The last post suggested/implied the aMPdroid required the moving pictures database. I didn't see any requirement for it, but I installed it anyway (looks like a cool plugin!). Anyway, I am still getting the same error. I still don't know for sure if the error is with aMPdroid or MPextended. I can use a browser and hit the test URLS from the troubleshooting page of MPextended, so from that point of view, it looks like MPextended is working, but whenever I try anything with aMPdroid, I get that exception in the log.

I am going nowhere fast, and I could really use some help. I have uninstalled and re-installed MediaPortal and MPextended, but still the same error. Anyone? Please?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Did you actually setup the MovingPictures plugin or just install it? Just installing it won't help, you'll have to set it up (add movies) for the error to disappear.

MrGibbage

Portal Member
    October 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Nope, I just installed it. That was all. I will set it up tonight when I get home. Oxan, thanks for your help. I am not usually this clueless when it comes to this type of stuff.

MrGibbage

Portal Member
    October 15, 2012
    Home Country
    I was able to fix it. All I needed to do was to configure the MovingPictures plugin, as you suggested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom