UNKNOWN ERROR when starting live TV (1 Viewer)

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hey guys,

Getting this error more and more frequently when trying to watch live tv from any client : "Unknown Error ".
    Recorded material streams fine.
    Hoping some brainiac can shed some light on this... logs attached.

Thank you

Attachments

• MP TV SERVER Logs.zip
      31 KB · Views: 0

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Are you sure you have a good signal? I know that in my country they shut down dvbt a while ago. (to be replaced with dvbt2)
    Can you do a successfull channelscan?

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hey diskabouter

Yeah still have DVBT here is Australia.
    My signal quality is 100% and signal strength about 85%.
    Can do a successful channel scan but not always. Sometimes get no channels found.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    not at the moment. Sadly the most knowledgable guy for this has more or less retired...
    perhaps someone from @Developers can take a look at it, perhaps they have a better idea than me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27 and hurrah I've set up the TV side of things and live TV and recordings are working. Thank you and @joEhSuper for your help, I really do appreciate it, now I just need to set up all the plugins again :-)
    Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27...
    After a short break away from Mediaportal, I installed MP1.27 and have the TV Server on a different computer to the client. I...
    Replies
    Views
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
    Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
    Replies
    Views
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
    Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, @CyberSimian jogged my memory :) I remembered that something similar has happened to me before, back in 2017. So I searched back through previous posts and found the solution. I just knocked up a very rough document that describes the problem, symptoms & solution for anyone else that is interested in the future. It's attached to...
    OK, @CyberSimian jogged my memory :) I remembered that something similar has happened to me before, back in 2017. So I searched...
    Hi folks, Was running MePo 1.25 without issue. Installed latest Windows 10 updates, now MePo won't start, at all, it does not even...
    Replies
    Views
    I have asked a couple of times to have the default for that setting to be set disabled, but clearly it is not a problem for everyone and perhaps there are negative implications though I have never experienced any. I and a couple of others had this and reported it on the upgrade to MP 1.21 and there have been a handful of incidences...
    I have asked a couple of times to have the default for that setting to be set disabled, but clearly it is not a problem for...
    I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom