Unusual Media Portal Behavior during playback of recorded TV (1 Viewer)

argypak

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Berwick
Home Country
Hi all, hope you can help,

With 1.01 I've noticed this strange quirk, and I'm not sure if its the new version or that something is just corrupt.

Steps
1 . Watch recorded TV
2. Push Live TV Button on Microsoft Remote (Nothing happens)
3. Press back key on microsoft Remote (Nothing happens)
4. Press stop on remote (Live TV starts!)

Is this by design??

TV-Server Version: 1.01
MediaPortal Version: 1.01
MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3
Windows Version: SP3
CPU Type: Intel Pentium D 945
HDD: 1TB Seagate split 80GB for OS and rest for Movies, RAID 1 for Recordings
Memory: 2GB Dual Channel
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L
Video Card: Jaton 8600GT 256MB
Video Card Driver: nvidia 181.22
Sound Card: Onboard
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver: Onboard
1. TV Card: Fusion Dual Express PCIe
1. TV Card Type: Analog / DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: latest
2. TV Card: Fusion Dual Express PCIe
2. TV Card Type: Analog / DVB-T
2. TV Card Driver: latest
3. TV Card: Avermedia A16D
3. TV Card Type: Analog / DVB-T
3. TV Card Driver: latest
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: nvidia Purevideo
MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDshow
h.264 Video Codec: FFDshow
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: Generic Midi Tower
Cooling:
Power Supply: 400W
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I don't think that it is clear that you need to upgrade :eek:. I used WMC for six years, and have been using MP1 for another six years. I migrated from WMC to MP because it offered more of what I wanted, and less of what I didn't want. But if you are comfortable with WMC, the obvious choice is to stay with WMC on Windows 7. The...
I don't think that it is clear that you need to upgrade :eek:. I used WMC for six years, and have been using MP1 for another six...
I have been 15 years with WMC in Windows 7 but clearly need to upgrade. I believe that MP might meet my needs. Before I invest a...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Ran the solution and all works fine.
Ran the solution and all works fine.
The recorded BBC TV programmed playback shows Video and Sound for 3 seconds then the application crashes from the MediaPlayer...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom