[Approved] Updated DVB-C tuning parameters for Ziggo the Netherlands [021013] (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for your reply! :)

I didn't knew this website.. But I noticed that there is only "Ziggo West" and "Ziggo north".. I thought that every region (9700 in my case) has it's own frequenties.. Should I use the freqs of Ziggo North in my case you think?

At least I can try it offcourse..

Cheers

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

That's not what I mean.. I know that 9700 is the networknumber I need to use in my postcode..

The thing is, There are a lot of different networknumbers (like 8888, 5555, 1111, 7900, 9600, 9700 etc) at the website you linked to above, they are only speaking about Ziggo west and Ziggo north.. So how do you know wich frequencies belong to wich networknumber.. How did you know that for fixing your transponderlist for 5555 as you posted above by example?

volumia

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    whereever my feet take me...
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Actualy, that's because we used to be on Casema looooong time ago. I am trying to see if I can figure this out somehow for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1397259498][/DOUBLEPOST]If you select a transponder on the left, the right gives you all the region codes in the "Table overview" tab.
    Your 9700 is in there as well.

Attachments

• Noord.jpg
      Noord.jpg
      239.1 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Actualy, that's because we used to be on Casema looooong time ago. I am trying to see if I can figure this out somehow for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1397259498][/DOUBLEPOST]If you select a transponder on the left, the right gives you all the region codes in the "Table overview" tab.
    Your 9700 is in there as well.

Thanks for helping me! :)

But actually, only 9797 is present under that tab, and some others, but no 9700..

Maybe it has something to do with this: http://www.digitalekabeltelevisie.nl/techniek/tvhome.shtml

Ziggo doesn't provide all the frequenties info for all regions anymore.

Or maybe, all north regions can use the frequensies of "Ziggo North" and all West regions can use the frequensies of "Ziggo West". If that's the case, it will be all lot easier to keep this transponders up-to-date.

I will see what happend when I create a transpondelist of the Ziggo North frequensiesand and do a full scan. Let's see if I can find all channels.

Will be continued.. (y)

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here's the latest transponder list for Ziggo 8888 (Ziggo Noord Holland Alkmaar) as of today ;-)

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 8888.xml
      5.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom