[Approved] Updated Tuningparameters for Ziggo The Netherlands (1 Viewer)

crackdown

Portal Pro
November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You solved all my scanning troubles with just 1 single file! Thank you very much!! Can I ask how did you make the updated xml file? I could not find the details anywhere and ZIGGo does not give any support!

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You solved all my scanning troubles with just 1 single file! Thank you very much!! Can I ask how did you make the updated xml file? I could not find the details anywhere and ZIGGo does not give any support!

in scan menu tap : use advanced tuning options and set your providers frequency and camrate as yu got it from provider and tap search for transponder list then scan.

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

in scan menu tap : use advanced tuning options and set your providers frequency and camrate as yu got it from provider and tap search for transponder list then scan.

This will work only partly: When you in area 1111 or 5555 this will work and not for the other areas. (MP will only scan the lowest NID in the table and there is no option "yet" to enter the NID to scan).

The easiest way to check for the latest frequencies are these 2 websites:

Zenderindeling Ziggo/@Home

Digitale TV info & frequenties bij Ziggo/Casema/Multikabel - Mediaspelers en HTPC's - GoT

It is also possible to extract the NIT table out of the stream by tools like TSreader and extract the frequencies per NID. (This is what I use)

lightman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i got a problem with RTL 5 (SD)
    i tried severals scans, but when i try o view RTL 5 i only got a black screen.

i am in the NID 1111 region??

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi lightman

If the channel was found by the scan then it is more likely to be a problem with something else. Please could you start a new thread with logs.

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom