[confirm] Upgrade to MP 1.3.0 Beta from 1.2.3 keeps WebEPG.xlm but not the grabber-files (1 Viewer)


MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 beta the WebEPG.xlm file will be kept with all defined links, but it delete and replace all grabber-files.
    In some reasons I did not get any backup of old configuration (either in the Program Files/MP… or Program Data/MP..), but I have several backups from earlier upgrades.

    If you have made grabber files of our own, in my case I had put them in /grabbers/SE, those will be deleted and lost in the upgrade process and you end with a WebEPG.xlm that point to invalid files, and your grabber-files deleted.

    Recommendation: Do not do anything; it is nice that all mappings (I got 92 channels) remained, and if you have made your own grabber files you will most likely understand how to fix the problem.

    Installation logs attached(I assume that it was the patch that made a second logfile for the TV server ):
    MP * from \ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\...
    MP S* from \ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Top Bottom