Upmix to 7.1 with Blu Ray (1 Viewer)

sfehr

December 2, 2007
Country flag
I have had a Blu Ray drive for a week.
Unfortunately, the upmix on the directly connected Creative 7.1 system does not work with the Blu Rays.
The upmix of stereo and 5.1 works for audio, TV, video and DVD.
Doesn't that work with Blu Ray?

Environment:
Win7
MP 1.22
Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusik
Creative 7.1

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    hello do you have try on lavaudio setting :
    1581240111322.png

but unfortunately this will mix all audio source

sfehr

December 2, 2007
    Country flag
    Thank you for the hint but unfortunately it doesn't work. the upmix of LAV Filter has no impact on some kind of source. With PP Audio Decoder works the upmix on any source exclude Blu Ray. Blu Ray doesn't work with PP Audio Decoder - no sound. Any other idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
    After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the same with MP 2 but the error message could be somehow nicer ;-) 27-12-2018 21:27:06.937 [ 110]CLibBlurayWrapper - Disk is encrypted, no decryption is currently supported 27-12-2018 21:27:06.944 [...
    Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description Hi, I can't play a Blu Ray disc with the internal player and have the following error in the...
    Replies
    Views
    I solved this problem. In the nfo file is necessary to replace the signs & and " on and and ' For HDDVD, nfo file should be named discid.nfo
    I solved this problem. In the nfo file is necessary to replace the signs & and " on and and ' For HDDVD, nfo file should be named...
    Hi guys! I have about 40 music Blu-ray and 4 HD-DVD. I created for them index.nfo files. Most Blu-Ray in the DB MovPic loaded...
    Replies
    Views
    That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    Ok, I’m back, MP1.14 has been working great for the last few years, up until last month when a recording overwrote the hard drive...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom