upper left png-graphic for "status" (1 Viewer)

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
hello,

i´ve tested the new my-status plugin the last days and want to make the png-graphic "status" for the upper left corner - but i failed.

Can please someone give me a hint how to make it.

Alternative would it be nice if someone how knows how to do - make this graphic and of course when someone has the fun and the time would it be nice to have a logo for the start page.

merci

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    merci1983:

i think there hasn´t been anything posted about the mystatus plugin in this forum.
    so, i think some info what it is about is needed:

Gucky62 is working on this and it is a plugin that uses the motherboard monitor software (MBM5). So it will display system temperatures, fan speeds, etc. Haven´t seen it myself, so I don´t know for sure what exactly will be in it, but that gives you the basic idea.

And what text and logo do you mean? Are you talking about the MCE Skin?

Then certainly Samsonite is your man. Maybe PM him. I am sure he will make it for you.

tomtom21000

merci1983

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2004
    Near Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello tomtom,

thx very much for your quick response.

i mean the large half-transparent text in the upper left corner.

Yes it is the plugin gucky62 is working on and cause i only use the MCE-Skin since my beginning with mp it´s for my like a standard - so i often forget to post what skin i´m using.

I will pm to samsonite.

merci

A

Anonymous

merci1983 said:
    hello tomtom,

thx very much for your quick response.

i mean the large half-transparent text in the upper left corner.

Yes it is the plugin gucky62 is working on and cause i only use the MCE-Skin since my beginning with mp it´s for my like a standard - so i often forget to post what skin i´m using.

I will pm to samsonite.

merci

I will create it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom