USB XBox 360 controller sensitivity and repeat problems (1 Viewer)

RUbberSoul

June 4, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of problem solving help by searching these forums. I have a problem I can't seem to solve. I have a wired XBox 360 controller and am having some issues. All the buttons work as they should, emulators all work and even have it setup to use as a mouse which works fine. The problem I am having is that no matter what I do, the buttons repeat too fast (in MP only). So when I click up or down, left or right, enter etc. it will scroll through several items rather than stopping on the next item. Very frustrating as I can never seem to land it where I want. I have played with the delay and repeat settings. Set them from highest to lowest and in between but there is no noticeable difference. That is with the settings as "Use generic HID device" and profile set to classic. If I untick generic hd device the scroll problem is fixed but the button mapping is wrong and cannot be changed. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it? I am running version 1.15.0.0. Thanks in advance. Hopefully I haven't pulled out all of my hair before I find a solution.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom