Version 0.2.2.0 alpha 3 (1 Viewer)

Djang

Portal Pro
November 3, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have this strange problem that PureAudio plays only one nect track and then yust stops. I have to select another track by hand and then it plays 2 tracks again and stops again.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Symphy.

I really like the Pure Audio plugin. It's the best way to get really good sound out of MP.

I just noticed that BASS came out with a beta supporting WASAPI. Have you considered adding WASAPI support to Pure Audio?

I'm currently busy with this BASSWASAPI, but for MP2 development. In order to add it to PureAudio, it might be that MP1 must first be upgraded to a newer BASS version. I have not yet sorted that out.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have this strange problem that PureAudio plays only one nect track and then yust stops. I have to select another track by hand and then it plays 2 tracks again and stops again.

Are you playing from a network share? If so, there is a little test you can do: copy one of your albums to a local disc and see if that one plays without problems.

Also you can try to increase the value of "Playback buffer size". You can find this setting in the Plugin config under "Advanced settings".

This kind of problems have been reported before, but till now i have not been able to track it down. So if you can produce some debuglevel logfiles, they might help :)

Djang

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm testing right now as we speak.

- Running from local drive: No difference.
    - Increasing buffer size: No difference.
    - Deactivated all plugins, except for Pure audio: Problem away

I'm now on the point by activating plugins one by one untill Pure audio breaks again.
    I'll keep you updated.

::UPDATE::

After deactivating and reactivating all my plugins PureAudio seems to work fine now. pretty strange!?

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi symphy,

Did you by any luck had a chanse to look at the logs? Is there anything unusual there? Its still not working here.

Will look at them this weekend.

Sorry this escaped my attention...

I cannot see anything wrong in these logs. The plugin is doing what it is supposed to do. For the DTS and also for the 5.1 track.

Because you are using spdif, you get only 2 channels from the 5.1 because spdif only transports 2 channels. PureAudio does not contain an AC3 or DTS encoder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom