Version Update (2 Viewers)

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanks for the update!
    I am seeing some odd messages when I attempt to identify files ("Datei Identifizieren"):
    "Der Objektveweis wurde nicht auf einem Objektinstanz festgelegt." (see attachment).
    Sounds like some kind of pointer error.
    Oddly, I haven't noticed any signiicant functional problems. Information is found for some tracks and correctly added to the MP3 tags.
    The only thing that doesn't seem to work is resizing the columns. The cursor changes to the expected double-headed arrow when moved over the column divisions, but attempts to move them by dragging and dropping don't work.

Attachments

• MPTagThat2.jpg
      MPTagThat2.jpg
      146.5 KB

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks for the update.
    yeah, i still have some cases, where i don't catch a null ref when a file couldn't be identified. will go though the processes again.

Resizing colum works if you do it BEFORE selecting a row in the grid.
    seems to be a problem with the Gridview control

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Re: MPTagThat Crash Saving Settings

Thanks for the quick response! I hesitate to ask you to invest any more time into this, after all of the great work you have done for MP, but I have encountered some more issues.
    On the "merely annoying" side, the text at the bottom of the ribbon desccribing the button groups is partly cut off, and the division can't be moved to make them fully visible. Also, I wanted to pick a non-personal directory for ripped files, but found the file chooser limited to "My Documents" and below (see Ripping Folders Choice.jpg). I typed in the directory I wanted (D:\Audio\Uncatalogued), and made some other changes in the settings. However, on the somewhat more serious side, MPTagThat crashed when I tried to save the settings (see Crash Saving Settings.jpg). I have also attached the text from the error dialog as well as the MPTagThat logfile. It's a good thing you thought of keeping a backup of the previous logfile, as I had already restarted MPTagThat before I thought of sending you the log!
    Thanks again for your great efforts!
    Best wishes for a happy, healthy and successful 2010!

Attachments

• Ripping Folders Choice.jpg
      Ripping Folders Choice.jpg
      158.5 KB
    • Crash Saving Settings.jpg
      Crash Saving Settings.jpg
      109.4 KB
    • Crash Saving Settings.txt
      30.7 KB

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    it does

----

And if you would provide a log in a separate thread i could even tell you, what the problem is on your pc.

Mouch.net

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2007
    La Calamine
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    :D for new version... It is really working well here.

Just one little anoying thing: When I click on "Save" I get a message box saying that modifications have been detected and asking me if I want to save them first.
    Correct behavior would be to save without any message box

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom