Vertical lines scrolling horizontally w/ K8NGM2-FID (1 Viewer)

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
I have a MSI K8NGM2-FID motherboard and its connected to my SDTV via a component connection using the supplied component/s-video bracket. I’m currently using the 9131 (MSI version) drivers. I was having an issue with both vertical and horizontal “hum bars” scrolling up and across the TV. However after a lot of searching in various forms etc., I no longer have horizontal “hum bars” scrolling vertically (this was fixed by using a UPS with coax connections to isolate the coax connections). However I am still having issues with vertical (diagonal) lines that scroll horizontally across the screen. These lines appear as soon as I turn on the computer and only show up when the computer is turned on. I don’t think the issue is power related as I have a UPS with filtering, and when I hook up the Play station to the same TV and play a DVD, I don’t see the lines. (Whether the computer is on at the same time or not) I also don’t think its an issue with my TV as I have tried three different brand new TVs (Sony, Toshiba and Samsung) and they all have this problem. I have also tried three different component cables (Radio shack brand, Monster 500 and Pure AV (w/ Quad shielding). I have also tried another brand new component/s-video bracket, but still have the same issue. Dose anyone have any suggestions… THANX!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom