Very unstable software (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chili

Portal Pro
September 20, 2004
somewhere in the bowels of Texas
antonyfirewalk said:
Good god have you heard yourselves one bad comment and your on him like a dog, so what if he has little knowledge and no understanding of beta concepts. i thought open source and associated forums were about helping people and providing cool and revolutionary software. not chanting school boy slurs. i myself have had multiple problems with MP some my system some bugs in mp. all of which get sorted as time goes on. but to purely attack an obviously younger and not as skilled Media portal user is pathetic. i suggest you look out of a window and remind yourselves there is still a big world out there which you have no part in. the attitued displayed by some here is scary (shuold we not offer help as early posters in this topic) instead of attacking new users.
my two penneth.

Antony..

ivanzg said:
I installed the media portal few times (different versions) and I am really disappointed. This software is full of bugs and I must be a programmer to make this software working normal. I have never seen something like this. May be it is better that you work on stability instead that you include all of this unnecessary plug-in, addins ...
I have MCE2005 and it is works perfectly. Without any touching in preferences or other things... It is simply works. but media portal... there is always problem with bugs... from disappearing text to block all function when I play radio. I have good configuration ( athlon643000+, 200gb HD, 1GB MEM.) and fresh installed operating system and that cannot be reason for problems with media portal. You can not release the software before testing on many more computers even if this takes a long time to finish.

I am usually quick to help people here if my limited knowledge will allow it ... but it doesn't look like he asked for any help there, does it? He just whined and complained like he paid good money for a defective product and then disappeared.

i suggest you look out of a window and remind yourselves there is still a big world out there which you have no part in
:?:

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
Re: Shamefull

antonyfirewalk said:
Good god have you heard yourselves one bad comment and your on him like a dog, so what if he has little knowledge and no understanding of beta concepts. i thought open source and associated forums were about helping people and providing cool and revolutionary software. not chanting school boy slurs. i myself have had multiple problems with MP some my system some bugs in mp. all of which get sorted as time goes on. but to purely attack an obviously younger and not as skilled Media portal user is pathetic. i suggest you look out of a window and remind yourselves there is still a big world out there which you Could take part in. the attitued displayed by some here is scary (shuold we not offer help as early posters in this topic) instead of attacking new users.
my two penneth.

Antony..

Edited felt it a little harsh after re read..

Get down off that crucifix.....someone else needs the wood and we've got enough martyrs around here.

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
obviously younger

Bah thats nonsense! The guy spat his dummy because he cannot get MP to work instead of doing what most people do and ask for some assistance.

you look out of a window and remind yourselves there is still a big world

Hrmmm...

shuold we not offer help as early posters in this topic

Look around the forum and see just how helpful people in this thread are! Then tell me that you would have sat there and been real nice to this guy had you been the one who read the post first? Oh but then you don't really help out much do you.

You don't see the contempt in his post?

Chump!

chili

Portal Pro
September 20, 2004
somewhere in the bowels of Texas
Smirnuff, you've shaved! :shock:

me.jpg
80540118643e8ffd61375b.jpg

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
All is said, Smirnuff's shaved... *phew* So his g/f can kiss him again without getting a sore face. *cheer*

That's why I'm closing this thread now. (And to avoid further "not so nice" posts.) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom