Video conference (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I just had to come up with SOMETHING that MP can't do ;) j/k

But it would be cool if you could integrate it with MSN videoconference or some other application. I have not seen anyone that has done that yet in an application like this but I think it actually would be an interesting thing to do.

A

Anonymous

Samsonite said:
You are probably right :)

Hi

I'd really like to see that feature too. Imagine just going through list of friends and on one click you can do video chat with your friends. Specially my mum (grandma) and kids would love it ...

Regards,

Robert.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yeah, it is indeed a nice idea.
    Making a videophone option in Mediaportal.

hell, voice chatting alone would be cool!!

And organise some nice mediaportal rooms :)

yeah, it's nice.......

A

Anonymous

that's my friend!

This is actually work done by a good friend of mine down at UNC - his face is all over the web now!

Gil

Dan

September 3, 2004
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    How about having IM integration in the TV picture.

Yesterday I was watching TV and I tought it would be really cool to be able to write my "comments" and "observations" to my brother who I know was watching the same thing (and running a HTPC).
    Seeing his messages in a little semi-transparent tickler at the bottom of the screen scrolling horizontally in the TV image would be really cool !! And it would not disrupt the TV watching experience.

I'm sure that there are opensource clients (miranda?) that we could integrate in MP and use standard icq/msn/yahoo/jabber/AIM,... messaging

A

Anonymous

I have not seen anyone that has done that yet in an application like this but I think it actually would be an interesting thing to do.

Very good idea.. this is an linux example.. it can videochat with msn messenger 4.x. MP would have a leg up on them since it could incoperate msn messenger, not emulate.
    http://www.zen13655.zen.co.uk/mythphone.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom