[fixed] Video playlist throws user back in to fullscreen next item. (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Right you are. The overlay remaining on screen after video playback ended, is another bug and should be mantis'ed separately.

Overlay remaining on screen? What we have currently is

0003510: MP hangs if context menu is open in fullscreen TV when playback of a recording ends - MediaPortal Bugtracker

which is the context menu preventing recorded TV playback stopping cleanly. Or is there something else? Either way, I will mantis the current problems.

Sorry for wandering off-topic.

Mark

That one exactly. I added the issue as a note in the mantis entry. I think it should have it's own mantis entry, so it gets proper attention. I will add such later.

Hi,

You've lost me here.

We have two mantis entries, 3510 and now 3530. I think they are separate issues, but both are already in mantis.

Is there another issue which needs to be put into mantis?

Mark

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Exactly. When view of recording finishes with context menu open MP crashes (3510). When playback of My videos finishes with context menu open, it is displayed on screen "forever" as also reported in this thread. See note 4872 in 3510 0003510: MP hangs if context menu is open in fullscreen TV when playback of a recording ends - MediaPortal Bugtracker
    This should imo be added separate mantis entry which is related to 3510.

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Exactly. When view of recording finishes with context menu open MP crashes (3510). When playback of My videos finishes with context menu open, it is displayed on screen "forever" as also reported in this thread. See note 4872 in 3510 0003510: MP hangs if context menu is open in fullscreen TV when playback of a recording ends - MediaPortal Bugtracker
    This should imo be added separate mantis entry which is related to 3510.

Hmm, this bug was not as severe as I remembered. It is just the context menu for the video still being open after video ended. It can be closed by click esc, home or whatever. Hardly worth fixing.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    WOW quite a bit of discussion while I was sleeping... I take it no need for logs... LOL

Good to see you guys hard at work... As I was saying...

1. Add some videos to playlist and begin playing
    2. Goto any plugin that requires onscreen keyboard - and activate onscreen keyboard
    3. Wait for second video to play.

When the second video plays it jumps into full screen and onscreen keyboard looses fosuc and can not be closed....

I could be wrong but I believe if you fix the defaulting to fullscreen issue, you will fix the onscreen keyboard issue.

Thanks guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom