Video Stream Size (1 Viewer)

theliar

Portal Member
November 20, 2005
I'm new but am LOVING this program, many thanks to the developers!

Is there anyway to force fullscreen on a video stream? I was able to add an .asx steam of this: mms://70.86.108.34/RelevantTV_300

to My Radio, I can view it and it is working perfectly but when I click the video box and go to full screen the video it's self is still the original size. The video doesn't look too bad to me in full screen (did it in Windows Media Player) so I was hoping there would be a way that I could force it to full screen in MP.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    From what I remember, if Im right, was the radio engine isnt actually supposed to play video but it just happens to work. This means there is no video controls in that section at all. I dont think youll be able to at this stage.

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

The "m_player.StretchToFit;" addition to the WMP audio player by ZipperZIP for the My Trailers plugins seems to do exactly that for me! :lol:

So, if you're on 0.2.0.0 RC1, use the "Core.DLL" from that plugin (or install the plugin completely ;) ). You could also install a current CVS snapshot, as the My Trailers plugin (and the patch to the audio player) are incorporated into the current version. :D

Kind regards,
    Michel

theliar

Portal Member
    November 20, 2005
    I use the 0.2 that I downloaded from sourceforge and it does not have My Trailers in it. I also downloaded the My Trailers plugin from the sourceforge website and it does not have the Core.dll file you speak of.

I could use a little assistance on getting this plugin installed because it doesn't seem to follow the same directory hiegharchy that I saw in the Web Browser plug-in (the first plugin i've ever installed for MP).

Thank you for your help.

Zipperzip

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2004
    The Netherlands
    theliar said:
    I use the 0.2 that I downloaded from sourceforge and it does not have My Trailers in it. I also downloaded the My Trailers plugin from the sourceforge website and it does not have the Core.dll file you speak of.

I could use a little assistance on getting this plugin installed because it doesn't seem to follow the same directory hiegharchy that I saw in the Web Browser plug-in (the first plugin i've ever installed for MP).

Thank you for your help.

Then you downloaded the source :wink: . Just go to the MyTrailers support thread: My Trailers Plugin

There is a download-link in the first post. Extract the rar-file in your mediaportal directory.

Good luck Zipperzip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom