Video watched time reset by moving pictures (1 Viewer)

John0502

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country
Hi, I have a little problem where in MP 1.12, watching a movie in moving pictures, starts playing at the start of the movie. When I have watched some of the same movie in Videos, and go back to videos to continue watching the movie, its playback start point is where moving pictures paused/stopped playing and not at the point where I left off in Videos. If I start watching the movie in moving pictures first (without having started watching it in Video yet) then Video will start where moving pictures left off. I recall in MP 1.11 that the 2 movie players started playing movies whereever it was last stopped regardlesd of the player used - moving pictures and video seem to share the time watched feature of movies, only, on MP 1.12 itsvone way only. Is there some configuration setting that can bring back the effect where both players share the time watched feature with each other? If not, can the feature be de-coupled from both plsyers-ie. Each player keeps its own time watched setting without the other player interfering with it? John

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom